The Organ

organ

The original pipe organ at Frenchay Church was installed in the 1890s and rebuilt in 1958. This instrument was replaced in 2013 by a new “combination organ” (pipes and digital) inside the existing organ case, using much of the old pipework with a new detached console. The refurbished organ was rededicated on Sunday 8th Sept 2013.

For info about the specification of the new organ click here

We are pleased to belong to the Bristol & District Organists Association and the National Pipe Organ Register